Wednesday 20 August 2014

Getting used to the Wide Angles!

August brought the usual summer holiday to Northumberland. The weather forecast was a bit iffy, but photographically this would be good, and I was excited to give my Fuji XF 10-24mm lens a bit of a run out!

I've never had a wide angle lens before as I also had to compromise with more of an "all rounder" that could be used in more situations (i.e. the 18-55mm).

What I found was that I didn't take this lens off my X Pro1 all week - I love it!! The only thing I have had to do in Lightroom is manually adjust the vertical distortion to get the castles in the background squared up. I was expecting this as I have the camera tilting down for these images.

This lens is more than I have ever spent before (I was considering getting an XT1 instead) - but I dont regret it for a second!




No comments:

Post a Comment